Last Updated: July 7, 2021
Use and Collection of Information
- Web-site cookies and server logs – When you visit www.diversifiedenergysupply.com, our servers may record browser delivered information including your web request, IP address, browser type, as well as the date and time of your request. If you download and use our DES Refueler mobile application, our servers may also record geo-coded location data as well.
- User communications – We may retain email or any other form of communication to respond and document your questions or requests.
- Partner web-sites and links – DES works with other companies, including merchant processors for payment transactions, and may provide links to their web sites. DES is not responsible for the information posted on other companies’ web sites or information provided by you to those sites. The partner sites have their own privacy policies that you should be sure to read and understand. We may track the use of links to improve the quality of our service.
- Financial data – Our DES Refueler mobile application will never publicly disclose and persona or sensitive user data related to financial or payment activities.
DES would only share personal information in these limited circumstances:
- With your express consent.
- To comply with lawful requests from Federal, State, or local law enforcement or regulatory authorities.
- If you download and use our DES Refueler mobile application, DES may share truck location data with customer receiving the fuel to enhance safe communication between truck driver and customer location ordering service. Geo location data is only accessible while you are logged into the mobile application.
Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
Diversified Energy Supply
601 West Crossville Road
Roswell, Georgia 30075